Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Jack Rogers


Who doesn't have at least one pair of Jack Rogers navajo sandals? Okay, maybe my 92 year old grandmother. But hang on Grandma Christmas is coming soon! They are without a doubt the most popular resort and beach sandal in the world. But buyer beware Jack Rogers are addicting. They come in hundreds of styles and colors. So if like me you can only afford to buy one pair remember the most versatile shade is platinum. A platinum sandal can be wore with silver or gold jewelry. Also, you can dress up or down in Jack Rogers. They look just as great with a dress or skirt as they do with jeans. These sandals are a must have for your summer wardrobe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love my Jack Rogers! I can wear them with everything from jeans to Lilly Pulitzer. I even get them for my daughter to go with her Lilly Pulitzer from Willie's for kids!